Etsy Treasuries- 2!!

By | 03:27 Leave a Comment





Hello there! How's it going? I've nearly finished my Christmas shopping....been running around town like a headless chicken trying to get it all done. Tonight I'm going to pop into Liberty's and buy my big bro something from there.....

In the mean time I'm dead chuffed to have my bits and pieces featured on two Etsy Treasuries (both from last week.) Over the past few months I've been working hard to push for sales but also to have fun as well :) Next year will definitely be adding more prints that's if I get a rather fancy printer for Christmas (ahem....)

I will be closing my shop for the holidays starting from next Wednesday 18th as I'll be going home for Christmas.

Anyway this'll probably be the last blog post for the year and have a brilliant Christmas and New Year! Let's hope 2011 will be an awesome year for everyone!

Be merry, eat loads, have fun and enjoy your Christmas and byeeeee!!!!!!!
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 lovely comments: