New Prints

By | 06:06 Leave a Comment
There is Magic all Around Us: A4 Print

Hello everyone, I hope you're all having a lovely day either staying in and keeping warm (as I'm doing) or playing in the snow- or what's left of it.

I've added some new prints in my Etsy shop. I've also re-jigged some stuff such as the shipping prices and the menu bar as it was looking a bit disastrous.  I've also changed the currency into pounds now so it's time to say goodbye to USD!

Something unrelated to illustration but netherless I thought I'd share it with you. Tomorrow I have an interview for a teaching position at a school near Stoke Newington, I'm not feeling that scared at the moment. It'll hit me in the morning. I've also got an appointment with a teaching agency so I'm not too sure what I'm going to do as I only need a temporary full-time job for a few months.Whatever happens I hope I get one or the other as I'm getting sick of looking for jobs now!


Newer Post Older Post Home

0 lovely comments: