May Update

By | 10:25 Leave a Comment
Hello folks! I hope you're all enjoying the beautiful sunshine- I certainly am! So, lots of things have happened since my last post. We're now living in Mornington Crescent and we're absolutely loving the area (albeit slightly pricey!). It's great being so close to Regent's Park, Baker Street, Euston area... I've been taking advantage of the weather and had my little walks around the different areas. With the move, looking for full-time jobs, plus other bits and pieces I've had to close my Etsy shop yet again as all my things are still in Doncaster. As soon as I get all my gear together my shop will be open! In the meantime though, you can still buy apparel, cards, prints and other awesome stuff at my Society6 shop. I'm off to buy my second ice cream for the day...!
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 lovely comments: